New CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge

Its on!! Today marks the beginning of a new competition, and the good news is that you can also trade ETFs as well as stocks and currencies. Trading ETFs will make it easier to establish bearish strategies, by buying Short and Ultrashort ETFs.

CNBC Bonus Bucks is also back, but this time it looks like you have until 6am the following day to answer the trivia questions. Last competition, you had to answer by 4pm ET, which was when the market closed. That made it much tougher to get the full value of the bonus bucks, as the last question was asked 1 hour before trading closed. So you had a very brief time window to get your answers in.

So tell me all you people out there...Do you want me to provide the answers as I did last time? It was a lot of work, but if the interest is there, I will do it. Simply post a comment and let me know.

I will look at providing today's answers later in the day. Have fun, and enjoy the competition.

If you have not registered yet, you can do so by clicking on Register for CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge.

3 comments:

lakinritime said...

please do it. my time is not there to indulge. I really need help here.
lakinritime

redsox1 said...

Yes please post answers. i really appreciate it and so do my friends who are in the contest.

redsox1 said...

Yes please post answers. I really appreciate it and so do my friends who are in the contest.